Saturday, July 07, 2007

sperm bank update

After speaking with Clare recently about my interest in adoption over artificial insemination, I have decided to just stay cool and not rush into anything yet. Indeed, as Clare said there's no need to at the moment. The renewal of the sperm bank storage isn't until October or November. I have sufficient resources in the fund at the moment to pay the annual renewal costs. In addition, my view on this subject may change in two, three, or more years from now. Moreover, the decision to adopt isn't solely my decision, she reminded me. Something like this is an important topic that both partners need to agree upon.

My appointment with Dr. Offit isn't until February 2008 anyway. I should speak to him first at least before doing anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home